9.21.2007

소울메이트


The person you meet once in your lifetime that fate has brought to you!
This person you call your soulmate.
The year 2006, your soulmate is secretly creeping up on you…
What if my other half is really living somewhere out there; will I be able to notice them?
It is a question that can be asked by anyone who is in their marital age.
A time when matchmaking agencies are flooded with people!
Try re-identifying the true meaning of marriage and love while watching 6 couples live the same life that you’re living in.


=========

I've started watching this sitcom, I think it was underrated but heck the first episode got me hooked. It gives an insight about love and it's too darn realistic that's why I love it. Haahaa. I guess am into sitcom's nowadays. and Shin Dongwook = totality hottie ^^ and there's this irritating/annoying japanese soldier from Capital Scandal that am oblivious of the name - haaha! he's in the sitcom and well, he's geeky, I think I'm gonna like him for now. And I've checked the OST it's soo good! The OST is two thumbs up, must listen to :]

No comments: