6.03.2007

축가합니다~

Wow~ Han Chae Young the bride ^^ Sassy girl no more~!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her wedding with her American Gyopo fiancee Choi Dong Geun [if my translations are right] will be on June 6, 3pm on Shilla Hotel Seoul. Really, I havent seen the fiancee but I know that he is rich~ and is it the trend among korean actress these days? Getting married to rich bussinessmen.. or should I say [Gyopo] 교보? Just look at Jeon Do Yeon, Shim Eun Ha,Kim Min, and Lee Yon Wo. But am not against that in anyway, I think these men are more... Anyway.. Congratulations to the bride!!! I hope it lasts ㅠㅠ I really dont like seeing celebs getting wed and then getting divorced, I dont like divorce its a hard thing to go through and these celebs have it hard, they get to see thier lives be talked about especially if the celeb is getting divorced.. gahh why am I talking about divorce this is a wedding~~채영언니~
행복해요~~!!!

1 comment:

Aya Empeo said...

wow... ikakasal na xa~