6.16.2007

안녕 내 사랑

안녕내사랑 MV


Starring Ahn Jaewook & Kim Heeseon. Just started watching this 90`s drama. But yet I dont know when will I start again. I just finished a japanese dorama: GTO and I loved it. Altho I wont compare korean dramas to japanese ones, All I can say is both is very different to each other.. Anyway. Back to 안녕 내 사랑~ It`s about love, its about lies. I`m loving it but I cant stay up all night to finish it since school already started.. gee.. Anyway. I love korean drama`s from the 90s.. I guess i`m a fan then.. back then the dramas were much simpler, more realistic.. back then, not much cutesy heroine or cool guy rich guy... just simple love stories/situations that can really happen in real life.. like..But yeah, that dont mean I dont like drama`s nowadays..!!! heehee..
I love Ahn Jae Wook since Mr. Goodbye, he`s a great actor, and I`ve seen him also in Shall We Kiss movie alongside Choi Jiwoo... he can have a funny side too.. and am really not a fan of Kim Heesun, tho I have seen her in Sad Sonata... and not being a fan means its not that I love her and its not that I hate her.. ㅎㅎ but I think she`s an okay actress. I have seen an interview of her at 연예가 and beyond the drama`s she`s such a bubbly person. I found out then that she has this talent... imopersonating! and she was great.. heehee. She`s more of a hyper person, and seeing her in Sad Sonata, of course I was surprised I guess ㅋㅋ.. and Jung Junho and Lee Hyeyoung plays supporting characters.. I cant wait for the next episodes.. 하지만~~ 난 그만 하겠어~! ㅋㅋ

Anyway... I had to stop watching Air City for now, and I started watching Flowers for my Love which I am really begginning to like... And Bad Couple is one heck of a drama... heehee. I love Ryu Soo Young & Shim Eun Kyung, omomomo!!! and already on EP 67 of Jumong~~ yay! But I guess I have to watch them every weekends.. I have to concentrate on studies!! :]
ㅇ ㅏ ㅈ ㅏ~~


No comments: