3.27.2007

Heart by Eun Young

심장 by 은영

TO WATCH THE VIDEO: CLICK HERE
An MV I made ㅠ.ㅠ

Korean-English Translation
[p/s Feel free to correct me if ever this is wrong~ am not too fluent still in korean, but then I wont be able to change the lyrics in the MV..aigoo~~]

마치 운명같았던 만남 – Its as if meeting you was meant to be
내게 빠져버렸던 사랑 – I fell deep in love
이렇게도 맘이 아파오는데 – My heart is filled with pain since
그댈 잊으라고 하네요 – You want to forget
어떡하나요 사랑한다고 – What then should I do
말할 수 없던 내 심장속에 – I can’t say that I love you from within my heart
너를 묻을 수 없어 – I can’t keep it within

*내 심장은 다 타고 – My heart is almost burned
두눈은 멀어지고 – My eyes are gone blind
목이 쉬어도 좋으니 – My voice is hoarse but its okay
제발 올 수 있다면 – If I can cry as I please
내 심장을 태우고 – My heart is burning
니곁에 살 수 있다면 – If you stay by my side
그렇게 나 행복할테니.. – So happy I will be

볼수없던 눈물이 흘러 – There’s nothing but flow of tears
내가슴은 상처로 차죠 – My chest is filled with hurt
그댄 점점 내게 커져가는데(커져가는데) – And more and more it grows
한없이 나는 작아져요 – As I endlessly dwindle
어떡하나요 잊으려해도 – How can I forget
말 듣지 않는 나의 욕심은 - With unselfish words not enough
비워낼 수가 없죠 – Nothing can be more empty than this

내 심장은 같다고 - My heart is almost burning
두눈은 멀어지고 - My eyes are going blind
목이 쉬어도 좋으니 - My voice is either hoarse but it's alright
제발 올 수 있다면 - If I can cry as I please
내 심장을 태우고 - My heart is burning
니곁에 살 수 있다면 - If youre gonna be here
그렇게 나 행복할테니.. - So happy I will be

멈출수가 없네요 – I cannot stop it
미안하는 말도 못하죠 – It’s impossible to say sorry
(사랑한다는 말 끝내 맺지 못하고) (Love is impossible to say and make it last)
그댈 보내는 마음 – You are kept in my heart
알고 있나요 – This I know for sure

Repeat*

Romanization


Maji Oonmyeongatathdeon Mannam
Naegeh Bajyeobeoryeothdun Sarang
Ironhgehdo Mamee Appaonunde
Guhdael Ichorago Haneyo
Eottokhanayo Saranghandago
Malhal Soo Eobsdeon Nae Simjangsookeh
Nareul Mootheul Soo Eobseo

Nae Simjangeun Da Dago
Dooneuneun Meoreojigo
Mokee Swieodo chohni
Chebal Ol Soo Ithdamyeon
Nae Simjangeul Taeoogo
Nigyeotheh Sal Soo Ithdamyeon
Geurohgeh Na Haengbokhaltehnee

Bolsooeobsdeon Noonmoolee Heulro
Naegaseumeun Sangjeoro Chajyo
Geudaen Cheomcheom Naegeh Chyeoganeundeh(Keochyeoganundeh)
Haneobsee Naneun Jakahjyeoyo
Eotteokhanayo Icheuryeohaedo
Mal Deuthji Anhneun Nahyeh Yoksimeun
Biweonael Sooga Eobsjyo

*Nae Simjangeun Gathdago
Doonuneun Meoruhjigo
Moki Swieodo Chohoni
Chebal Ol Soo Ithdamyeon
Nae Simjangeul Taeugoo
Nigyeotheh Sal Soo Ithdamyeon
Geurunhgeh Na Haengbokhaltaeni..

Meonchulsooga Eobsneyo
Mianhanun Maldo Mochajyo(Saranghandanun Mal Geuth Maechji Mothago)
Geudael Bonaenun Maum
Algo Ithnayo~

Repeat*

1 comment: