3.24.2007

Life is Drama

Currently watching these:

히트 / H.I.T (Homicide Investigation Team)

Cha Soo Kyung is righteous and powerful detective collaborating with the new prosecutor, Kim Jae Yoon. This “professional drama” portrays the real life of a detective fighting alone to catch serial killers and criminals.

* Ko Hyun Jung as Cha Soo Kyung
* Ha Jung Woo as Kim Jae Yoon
* Kim Jung Min as Kim Young Doo
* Yoon Ji Min as Jung In Hee


mauwy`s 2 cents: I love CSI! and when I first read and heard about this drama I knew it would be like CSI, I watched CSI Miami and Vegas so was really curious at this drama. Still stuck at EP1 though, but I cant wait for more. I remember the lead actress, Ko Hyun Jung in Spring Days, and I have read she was also a nuna in the drama What`s Up Fox [which am going to see one of these days..hopefully] First episode was shot in Hongkong and must say am really impressed. So yes, this might be what you can say a 'spin-off' to CSI but yeah yeah, there's the korean "trademark" in it. Good watch.

사랑에 미치다 / Crazy For You


Suh Jin Young is an aviation maintenance technician and her husband passed away due to a traffic accident. Kim Chae Joon dreams to become an aviation pilot but he encounters an unfortunate accident. Chae Joon goes to prison for accidently killing a man in a car accident. The man happens to be Jin Young's husband. Jin Young and Chae Joon develop a love relationship.

* Yoon Kye Sang as Kim Chae Joon
* Lee Mi Yun as Suh Jin Young
* Kim Eun Joo as Jo Min Hee
* Lee Jong Hyuk as Hyun Chul


mauwy`s 2 cents: this, I must say is one of the refreshing plots I have seen in dramas these days. You see, Jin Young's hubby was killed and the man responsible was sentenced to be imprisoned but years later, they meet and hopelessly fall in love to each other. What will she do then when she finds out he was the one who killed his husband? I say it's complicated right? But complication is what makes a drama interesting, so, I`m holding on to the next episodes. Great watch.

하늘만큼 땅만큼 / By Land and Sky

Suk Ji Soo is a kindhearted and thoughtful woman caring about the harmony of her family. Jeong Mu Young struggles through many troubles and forgivness within his family. He doesn't really like his father because he was born due to his father's affair with another woman. Ji Soo and Mu Young's family in this drama are complete opposites...her family is happy while his family is not. Eun Ha is a girl with a cheerful personality and perfect skin with no wrinkles. She thinks importantly of people's relationships and puts much effort into everything she does to make her family happy. The drama will be focusing on different family problems faced in modern day society.

* Han Hyo Joo as Suk Ji Soo
* Park Hae Jin as Jeong Mu Young
* Hong Soo Ah as Yoo Eun Ha
* Yoon Hae Young as Park Myeong Ja
* Kang Jung Hwa as Yoon Eun Joo
* Lee Joo Hyun as Kim Sang Hyun
* Jung Ae Ri as Park Myeong Ja
* Seo Jae Kyeong as Suk Ji Wong
* Kim Il Woo as Park Myeong Tae


mauwy`s 2 cents: This daily 'family drama' reminds me sooo much of Bizarre Bunch~ which am missing soo much. Problem is, if it's a daily drama, there's the possibility it won`t be released with a dvd set. Sucks! It's 100 episodes in all~ btw, reason why I started watching these is because of Park Hae Jin~ coz I loved him in the Chil Sisters. Really, I thought he was such a cutie, well he still is.. heehee. Family dramas reflect the modern day korean family and yeah, interesting, it gives you insights. You can reflect upon your own problems with family too and stuffs. Good watch.

지금은 연애중 / Jigeumeun Yeonaejung

Ho-Jung (Chae Rim) is a cute, naive girl who often falls head over heals with the wrong guys. Both Ho-Jung and Kyu-In (So Ji Sup), her neighbor, are idealistic about love. They start off on the wrong foot and treats each other as if they were siblings, constantly fighting. Ho-Jung's friend Cha Hee (Choi Yoon Young) has a thing for Kyu-In and Ho-Jung later realizes that she too has feelings for him. Ho-Jae (Kwon Sang Woo), Ho-Jung's brother, is a player, who has good physical features. Things start to get complicated for Ho-Jae when he falls for Ho-Jung's friend Soo-Ji (Lee Hee Jung), who does not have a physical appeal but has a good personality and intelligence.

* Chae Rim as Yoon Ho-jung
* So Ji Sup as Choi Kyo-in
* Choi Yoon Young as Kang Cha-hee
* Kwon Sang Woo as Yoon Ho-jae
* Kim Na Woon as Choi Kyo-sun
* Lee Hee Jung as Soo-Ji


mauwy`s 2 cents: This is an old drama starring Chae Rim and So Ji Sup~ I dunno if this was aired here in local channels, but after Dal Ja`s Spring I can say that Chae Rim was added to my favorite k-actresses [expect my top 5 fave. actress to be changed soon..heehee] and that am also re-watching All About Eve, heehee. And Kwon Sang Woo is here, haahaa, he's too cute. So yes, I have seen that it wasnt the first time Chae Rim acted in a character that best resembles as Dal Ja in DJS~ comic, funny and can be crazy at times.. and Sung Si Kyung was here! Haahaa. Didnt knew he acted too. LOL. HoJung, played by CR is toooo funny. Like the fact that when she likes a guy, she imitates every little move of him... I say, thats almost STALKING. LMAO. and yeah, her parents are wayy tooo funny too. Must watch.. for laughs.. and for Ji Sup and Sang Woo Oppa.

***

So yes. This is just like me to forget about other things, like blogging and getting online when am immersed in dramas.. like last year, I was soo immersed with Dae Jang Geum and MNIKSS.. haahaa. Really, am an addict. But yes, As I have said, Life is a drama~ and it reflects our daily lives. I just dont watch it coz of *cuuute* stars. I dont watch it just becoz it's a trend. I dont watch them coz it's like, *cool*. I watch it for fun, for entertainment, for amusement, for bawling with my tears, to feel sad and happy, for things to be reflected upon, for lessons in life to be learned, for things I can learn from-- Life, Love, Friendship, Work, Career that I can apply to my own life and learn from it. To relate from the characters joy and sufferings and mistakes and then also learn from it. To be touched by thier love stories, to get mad at the mean girl or to symphatize with the pathetic boy who loves the girl even if the girl cant love her back, to rejoice with the heroine if she succeeds with her job and her accomplishments, to cheer the hero if he wins a battle or wins the heart of his beloved, to love even the supporting casts coz without them, a drama would be ever so boring.

So the bottomline is, calling me just a plain addict is too strong, for my addiction has a reason. And it's not just a lame reason per say.
Haahaa. Seriously..

No comments: