5.08.2007

오래 만네~♥

와~ It's been awhile! I was busy rewatching lotsa 여걸식스 stuffs.. heehee! And I cant believe I just translated an episode @_@ I wanted to hardsub the EP from 04.22.07 of 여걸식스 but my file is in LQ ㅠ.ㅠ

Anywho... I was sick this past few days!!! But we went to the beach this past weekend. When we came back I aint feeling to well :( but after this makes me much better now ^^

엄정화 언니!
Anyway... have i read it right?!?! that she's having a comeback drama after three years!??! [Tropical Nights in December] omomo~ if that is true then I am truly happy!!! She is like one of my fave actress too, haahaa. I just loved her on her movies For Horowitz, and Seducing Mr. Robin.. but it was in the movie Princess Aurora that I became such a fan, heehee!!! Its just that I`m so in awe with those *heroine* type of characters/movies in dramas, I like them a lot, its like I look up to them alot *evil* or not, haahaa...!!! And was I over the moon when I first found that 정화 언니 & 혜영언니 are friends too!!! It's like, all my favorite actresses/actors are connected to each other... LOL.. Hmm, well my ultimate favorite actor is 우성, you know 정 우성and then 이정재 and the two is like bestfriends/buddies for so long now, and then~~ i'll just continue next time! harhar...!! and it seems that 해영 언니 and 정재 오빠 are friends too, in fact she was in his fashion brand opening "D` Urban" back in february... makes sense since 민희 and 해영이~ are friends too, and Mini and 정재 oppa used to be together, they dated for three years, and they just broke up last January this year ㅠ.ㅠ Sad.. I was really rooting for them~ Anyway! 민희, 헤영 & 정화 are friends because they have the same friends, you know like same crew. Heehee. They also *i think* have the same makeup artist,~ 이경민님~ same hairstylist, same friends in the fashion industry.

But I suck at being her fan~ I just knew last year that she ws a singer... aigoo! stupid me.. caught her on MKMF Music Festival last year. Hee, I dont care if she doesnt have that good *voice* for me, she'll always be the queen of kpop~ heeheehee.. truly! Her comeback album didnt do much last year but its okay~! And I really hope she'd have this drama [: and I didnt knew she already came back in Korea.. I knew she was in New York. Heehee. And about last year~ when *netizens* condemned her for wearing that skimpy outfit... All I can say is... wake up! its the 2oth century... its not like total exposure... I believe if you have it, flaunt it. Geez... we just have to be open-minded, but not in an indecent way.

And yeah, if 해영 언니 has 미싱도로시, 정화 언니 has 라퍼 탱

& yes... this is what i get on too much stalking on star`s 싸이월드...!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments: