5.11.2007

what a *$@%&$* day!

So I was gonna access youtube and then here's what welcomed me:



All I can say is... ^*%^*&^#^@$ Youtube and YA = you ass...! Excuse my french but am really pissed. 70% of the videos in my YT account is MV`s I made myself and just CF`s and then that Jumong MV was the last straw...! 아이씨~~ and then I found out that Jumong is already licensed by YA Entertainment.. I never knew!!!! Heck I never knew~! I swearto God I never knew Jumong was already licensed~!

Hell no I would be having a new account on Youtube.. theyre just suckaz fo money. Argggh. Yesterday my internet connection was down and then this greets me??? . Yesterday my internet connection was down and then this greets me?!?!?!? Me so mad~~진짜~

It sucks coz almost all of the korean mv`s / kdrama/movie mv`s are already there~!!!


Anyway all videos by SHOMIN in Youtube will no longer be available. I will be moving to vimeo.com or better yet to a korean flash-video hosted site..!

No comments: