5.24.2007

천국의 계단


Stairway to Heaven... the third time around.. ^^ Seriously, I`m having the 최지우 overload these days.. with Air City and now Stairway to Heaven.. haahaa. I loved this drama, and I guess am a sucker for tragic and weepy stuffs. I dont know why most people find it cheesy but to me crying over a drama or a movie is not bad at all, I mean, its refreshing to me, the release of emotions, I like it very much. I guess I am an oover-sentimental person.. Anyway, I really loved this drama [amid the crying and tragedy over the two characters] I will always drool and feast my eyes out for 권상우 and Jiwoo will always be on my top actress` list. I remember back in my senior high~ when this drama is currently airing here in my country, almost all of my classmates knew of my k-drama addiction and they all well know that I liked the drama, so there was this one classmate of mine, we would play as Jodi and Cholo [that was the dubbed names of Songju and Jongsuh] and I would also have this glasses to complete the look of Jongsuh~ haahaa and instead of Cholo I`d call him Choco and he would piggyback me on his back, LOL! I was totally crazed I guess~ But beyond the fun I cried so much while watching this, and I never cried soooo much in a drama since. I cried when for Jongsuh so much, I cried for Songju and his never-ending love, I cried for Taehwa and his undying martyr love and how he even gave his life.. just for nothing.. I seethed in Fury for Yuri played by 김태희 and everytime she has that bulging eyes-mad look I always loved to poke her eyes out! haahaa. The girl could be such a mean witch spelled with a B. I hope she plays more villainy roles, I wasnt too keen on Gumiho altho I liked it and seriously the girl has the talent but I would love to see more of her *mean* side as opposed to her sweet and demure looks. 신현준 is really a great actor, a veteran, and a versatile. He's not that too good-looking but his acting makes me love him so. He loved Jongsuh so much and I kinda hated him for that but I loved him becoz he was willing to give his life over his beloved and what a great portrayal he did, he made me weep my eyes out. And of course Sangwoo~ I never saw a guy cry and can still be goodlooking, not to mention hot. The guy can cry buckets! That mustve been hard! and of course Jiwoo~ the melodrama princess of Korea, currently loving her in Aircity. She'll always be the melodrama queen to me but I dont want to see her cry no more.. heehee..! Tiffany is so right, Jiwoo is much more matured in her recent drama, and I`m loving it. I mean I`ll always love her and support her works no matter what, so whatever, even if she's dubbed as a too much of a wailer that's ok ^^

Back to this drama, I liked the chemistry between Sangwoo and Jiwoo, and as Jungsuh and Songju altho Taehwa was nice too. I wouldnt forget that scene where Jungsuh was being beaten up by other vendors so he went to cover his body for him instead... really If i can have a guy like Taehwa.. it would be bliss ^^ If i have to choose between him and Songju, my ideal man would be more of Taehwa.. I mean he's willing to do anything jut forhis love! You can say he is a fool for love and a martyr but he loved her soo much that he gave is life for her :(


This isnt the kind of drama that Alls well, Ends well. No. But thats the true essence of tragic korean dramas, they make it that way to be unforgettable. And to make oyou think of what might have been. Yep, am a real sucker for this kind of tragic dramas, coz you know I love those tragic k-ballad MV`s too.. I`m a big fan of sappy films and dramas and I found more in kdramas.. yay! I just love crying my heart out I must be beyond normal.. heehee... for me, there is beauty in tragedy ^^


And life after all is tragic [sometimes] ^^


and on a happier sidenote;
I finally got my own 한국 싸이월드...!

ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 난 너무 행복해~ 진짜! ㅋㅋㅋ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaa! that's soo incredible! i wanted to get my own account too~ i'm sick of borrowing my korean friends' accounts. T T how did you send the pic of your passport or something? can you teach me? T T i need a cyworld account badly T T

meow said...

그래~ 이봐도 하고 이매일 피나야~ ^^