4.30.2007

여걸 식스~~~ 안녕???

Heroine 6, Goodbye?!?!?!?!


Of all the variety shows I watch, have watched, am watching~ *old* X-man, Loveletter, Friends Happy Together, Sponge, Infinity Challenge, Nice Guys Time, Star Golden Bell, Sang Sang Plus, Vitamin, Gold Fishery, Jiwhaza, FC Shootdori, Yashimmanman... it is Heroine 6 I love the most!!!

Heroine 6 already ended... But then there will be a new season after all.. yay!!! But then...

It's soooo sad~! I love the heroines! From Hye Ryun to Hyun Young to Bin to Sun Hee to So Yeon and the *newer* one Sung Kyung~ yes I have come to accept her already as a yuhgul... tho she was the one replacing HY.. There will be a new season, the Heroine6 season 2 and the news is the new yuhguls will be Jo Hye Ryun, Hyun Young [stays], Cha Yeon, Kim Min Seon, Park Kyung Lim... and I wonder whose the other new heroine will be... I hope MC JiSukJin stays!!! He was one great MC! I remember in the awards show when he had this Best MC award stuff he started crying~ and I dunno if that was fake cryin or what but I guess he was really touched! So its kinda sad not to see him as the MC of Heroine6.. Park Kyung Lim is funny, as I have seen in some interviews, I just seen Cha Yeon on Nice Guys Time and she's well.. tolerable.. I have seen Kim Min Seon in dramas before but I guess I will see a new side of her in H6..

I will still watch H6 but I wanna see Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Hye Young, Jung Sun Hee and Lee So Yeon back!!!!!!!!! I know, I know am being senseless here.. but~~ I guess Bin will be busy coz of Witch YooHee. Also, SunHee with her Golden Fishery, and Lee So Yeon~ I wonder if she got new drama coming up and Hye Young~ I wish she will have a new drama! I miss her already, hee!!! It's sad that the heroines I love aint gonna be there anymore.. wahhh! And I hope the 3 gagman: Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung and Shin Jung Hwan will still be there! They were really great on H6!! They made me laugh so much!!! Sure I loved them in other shows but theyre more fun at H61!!! Still I will still support H6!!! I have watched this show eversince 2005!!! And even without subs on TV I laugh like a fool just by looking at them and you will get the games eventually as time goes by.... Hah! I really love H6.. daymm..

I will never forget Kim Jong Min's Michael Jackson Dance and Koyote's surprise performance, which was uber great! Hye Young's *live* La dolce Vita & CoCo singing and dancings, HyunYoung's *I'm Shower* to Daniel Henney, Bin's awesome sexy back dance and also the dance with Brian, SuJu's awesome dance performances too and how each time they just made me go :O at every dance number, Shinhwa's Wild Eyes live perf, DBSK's appearances, MC Mong-HyeYoung tandem, HyunYoung-Brian tandem, Kim Ki Bum`s *Kokkuro* suggestion to Catch the mouse game coz he has a 138 IQ, HyeRyun-HyunJoong 'omoni' tandem, Shin Jung Hwan's *bee* dance, Lee Jung-LeeSoYeon loveteam, the horror house special which I think is the funniest episode coz it made my sides split and made me laughing like a crazy fool and yes I watched it unsubbed, still it was too funny! SunHee&HyeRyun as Yeobo's every Bad Family sketches, Xiah's laser dance=uber awesome, LeeSeungGi giving gifts to the girls which was soo sweet, JangWooHyuk's powerful dances and him as the "BOONG" boy, Mc Mong's rap to the girls~ soo sweet! The DBDBDip master who was undefeatable, the 3 years old segments, the catch the mouse games and how funny it was~! How they finally beat the DBDBDip Master on that New Years '06, KimJongKook kissin ShinJungHwan~ total laughtrip!! mwahaha...! LeeSoYeon's stiff dancing and that couple dance with LeeMinKi! MC Mong's Ayoomi's 'Cutie Honey' performance, HyunJoong as the aigoo star, the worst catch the mouse players ever which includes JungJoonHo, Mc Mong and others, that english version of catch the mouse game, HyunYoung's sexy bar... 이으구...친짜, 정말~! I could go on and on with stuffs I love about H6 but it will be too long!!!! wahhh.. tears are actually forming now~~ 안돼~ 없어!!! I might seem over-reacting but I just love H6... ㅠ.ㅠ I love them Yuh Girls!!! Congrats for the H6 season 1 for making it last for three years, twas a great three years!!!! & I will never, ever forget the older heroines~ Lee Hye Young, Kang Soo Jung, Choi Yuh Jin, Lee So Yeon, Jung Sun Hee and Bin...!!!! They were all unforgettable to me, different in all aspects but definitely, I love them all. This was a show that made me laugh so hard, entertained me to the max and made me cry for some [coz of the heroines leaving the show]

They will always be HEROINES TO ME!!! 여걸 forever!!! 여걸식스 시준2~파이팅!!! Heroine6 Season1~~ long live!!!

thanks to naver & jahye of h6 thread on soompi for the pix

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started watching Heroine 6 and am addicted to it now. thank god it's not ending. Are all the comedies and couple selections scripted?

meow said...

Yep, thank goodness there's a new season after all.. but I'd stil llove the old H6.. the great part in heroine 6 is~ its not SCRIPTED ^_^

Anonymous said...

It's really not scripted?? How did u know?Wow..it's really amazing that they can make jokes and cooperate with ease without the script.

meow said...

yes, if im not mistaken almost korean variety shows are not scripted, so theyre really great comedians and good sports about everything [: