4.03.2007

이민기~ MinKi Oppa !

Seriously, after DalJas Spring, I want to and need to stalk MinKi Oppa~ and by that I mean to watch his other movies/dramas... cuz he's too adorable to resist..! I have read that he's nominated in Baeksang Awards.. goodluck to him, I wish he can win it! ^^ & At first he didnt come off to me as a hottie, yes but As I have said before, he's soo adorable. And seriously you should see him when he was at Heroine6... the poor guy doesnt have "DANCING" in his vocabulary.. Hahaaa. I loved him in Xman too, when he always tried to steal Yoon Eun Hye from Kim Jong Kook~ but to no avail.. mwahahaha. Still, I think he's the cutest.. LOL.

And the age gap of Chae Rim and MinKi didn stop them from having a great chemistry~ the two really sizzled onscreen... wahh! Props to both for making DJS such a great drama. They made me giggle like heck when I was watching thier sweet moments.. haahaa.

You have got to watch the dance of MinKi on the Ep114 of Heroine6.. my gahh~ I was laughing too much my sides was split..! and it was more funnier when SoYeon joined her.. since SoYeon can't dance too.. haahaa..!! and I would love to say to MinKi to just stick to acting.. haahaa. But since its H6, you have got to perform, a song or dance.. LOL.





Yes.. Have I told you I was too addicted to Heroine6... it's just now that am blabbering too much about it.. haahaa. Aigoo~~ MinKi takes my heart awayyy, haahaa. But he looked that he doesnt get the catch the mouse game at all!!! There was also one time when he was supposed to give out a number of mouse and he said "HANA MARI!!" well, duh~~ it should be just "HAN MARI," [which means one mouse in korean] MinKi!! LOL. and worst of all HyeYoung eonnie was the one who will hit him with the plastic hammer~ and if its HyeYoung you have to get scared..! Well, if youre an avid H6 fan like me, you'd know why.. coz HyeYoung is the mean girl bully of the bunch..! She hits hammer with sooooo much force you'd feel like youve drank 10 shots of soju.. haha... but enough of HyeYoung.. I miss her awready on H6 it makes me sad... geez~! anywho when HyeYoung hit MinKi they teased him "Ooljima~" meaning dont cry, heehee and HyeYoung asked him, "Gwaenchanha?" [are you ok?] awww, and he looked dumbfounded and shocked at the hit. LOL..!

Here's some HQ caps from Heroine6 EP114:







^
^
and poor Lee Jong Hyuk~ getting hit 3 times instead of once.. MinKi indeed doesnt know the rules!!! Aaaw! Haahaa.

No comments: